Enabling customers to deploy an additional viewing & control station with minimal installation requirements, NetVu Console allows a traditional telemetry keyboard and monitor combination to be placed anywhere the customer requires with no need to retrain operators. All that is required is an IP connection and power.
NetVu Console ensures multiple DVR systems can seamlessly be linked to a single point of control with only an Ethernet network connection. Because it is linked via the network, the position and quantity of control locations now becomes flexible, providing a truly seamless and expansive CCTV solution.
Ideal for installing extra control positions that duplicate the local control functionality of the DVR, the NetVu Console is connected to the associated units and cameras via an IP connection, utilising the IP/Analogue conversion capability of its embedded decoder.
The flexibility of the unit allows operators to control cameras from a number of NetVu Connected DVRs or Servers, providing greater freedom to users wishing to expand the control of their network without incurring the significant associated cost.
NetVu Console can seamless form part of a Closed IPTV system providing remote control and viewing of Closed IPTV Cameras. NetVu Console will also work in any non-Closed IPTV network environment.
- Add remote control and additional viewing to an existing CCTV system
- View and control 20 sites from a single location
- Up to 99 cameras available per site
- Multi-way, multisite viewing via attached monitor
- High Definition HDMI Monitor or Composite monitor output
- Simple to use colour coded softkeys for operation and navigation
- Control by a Keyboard, Mouse or Remote control (via IR remote input & extender)
- View megapixel and IP camera sources directly
- Familiar control interface removes the need to retrain operators
- Live and Replay functionality
- Telemetry control of any attached PTZ or dome camera
- Remote monitor control for other main monitor outputs
- 4x Local analogue connections
- Seamless integration with NetVu Connected DVRs, Video Servers and cameras
- Includes Dedicated Micros Enhanced User Interface features; On-screen maps, Video Timeline, ePTZ, Point & Go and Absolute Positioning*
- Bi-directional audio
* Point & Go / Absolute Positioning requires an Oracle Dome or Infiniti Cameras connected to a Next Generation DM product that has the Enhanced User Interface (e.g. SD Advanced, DV-IP RT or DV-IP NV4, DV-IP NV8).