Flexible and Powerful Viewing Application for NetVu Connected DVRs
Dedicated Micros offers the free, downloadable, NetVu ObserVer software in support of its NetVu Connected family of DVRs. The ObserVer application enables the user to view and manipulate video from a single facility or from multi-site installations at any moment in time, anywhere in the world, over any network or the Internet. ObserVer’s site tree software allows the user to select any DVR and any specific selected camera or cameras to be accessed and viewed easily and quickly. A straightforward drag and drop GUI, together with saved screen views provide the user with an easy to use viewing solution. In addition, NetVu ObserVer’s built-in replay server allows the viewing of archived video from a hard drive, server or DVD / CD.
- Up to 36 simultaneous connections to 36 different sites
- Viewing of live or recorded images in a wide range of screen configurations from single, picture in picture, quad, 6, 9, 16, 25 or 36 screens
- Burn evidence to CD or DVD from user selected video
- User-defined display presets – Up to 16 different cameras from various selected sites can be grouped and named for future quick and easy viewing selection
- Simple drag and drop selection of cameras – single or multiple site viewing
- Search and playback includes frame advance, rewind, fast search, Go To time and date and other options to make search and playback efficient and user friendly
- Smart Search – search video for movement in specific target areas or from marked video motion detection
- Text Search by specific word or event record – such as from retail registers or ATMs
- Events can be filtered and grouped together in sessions – providing information for investigations, policy enforcement or maintenance
- Export video to AVI format
- Reference images assignable to specific cameras
- Remote control of DVR relays
- Control of remote functions including bi-directional audio, and PTZ control including presets
- Alarm receiving – announces alarm and system exception events to selected operators
- Map Editor function for creation & tailoring of maps (plug-in required)
- TransCoding - maximizes data transmission over available bandwidth for efficient remote viewing
This software program is available free for use with any NetVu Connected DVR. The program can be downloaded from the Dedicated Micros Portal or under “Download” on this website.
NetVu Connected Compatibility
NetVu Connected products are supported to include the following: SD, DS2AD, DS2PD, BX2PD, BX2CA, DV-IP Server, ECO4, ECO9 (M2IP and DVTX), ECO16, D4, and TransVu
Please contact technical support for compatible or upgrade advise, especially relating to obsolete or models. Obsolete or legacy models may have limited observer function.