SD Excel (Closed IPTV)
SD Excel (Closed IPTV)
Powerful Hybrid DVR/NVR
The SD Excel is a true hybrid DVR/NVR. Offering up to 32 camera connections in a combination of analogue or IP (including 3rd party IP cameras**). Up to 16 analogue cameras can be connected, with the balance of the 32 camera connections being made up by IP camera streams - even HD cameras.
REAL-TIME, 4CIF/D1 RECORDING PER CAMERA
Offering a blend of analogue and IP connections. Each camera can offer 4CIF/D1, real-time viewing, recording and playback simultaneously.*
PERFORMANCE BOOST WITH TURBO MODE
The latest generation SD Excel includes powerful new codecs and the Turbo Mode feature that ensures maximum per camera performance. Enabling Turbo Mode can effectively double the units performance allowing real-time recording at double the resolution simply with the press of a button.
The SD Excel is supplied ready to be part of the next generation of video security – Closed IPTV.
Dedicated Micros’ ground breaking Closed IPTV solution makes deploying an IP Video, CCTV system safe, secure and simple. Combining patent-pending innovation with zeroconf networking technology, Closed IPTV automatically allocates IP addresses to IP cameras by physical port. In this way the system is completely deterministic, creating firewalls and monitoring IP connections by individual network ports so they cannot be hacked or intercepted. This ground breaking solution provides a very simple and secure answer to IP Video, meaning that no prior knowledge of IP networking is required. Sophisticated and Dependable network security can be achieved with a single click.
Leverage the powerful embedded NVR within the SD Excel to incrementally grow your camera estate. Combine your existing installed analogue cameras with secure IP and HD cameras from a Closed IPTV system. Up to 32 camera streams can be connected enabling analogue and secure IP cameras to be shown together seamlessly. All that is required to take the next leap in video surveillance technology is Dedicated Micros unique Layer 3 Enhanced CCTV Switch and NetVu Connected IP cameras.
- Premium Enterprise Hybrid DVR/NVR
- Real-time, 4CIF/D1 recording per camera
- Up to 32 inputs in a combination of analogue or IP*
- Achieve playback recording, live viewing, streaming & archiving simultaneously
- Forms part of a Closed IPTV system when used with a Layer 3 Enhanced CCTV Switch
- HDMI Main monitor output for high definition display
- HD IP Camera Recording
- Double the products performance with Turbo Mode
- 4TB of local storage, expandable using MSUs
- Recoding of 3rd party IP cameras and devices enables VMD and analytics
- On-screen telemetry control with Point&Go and Absolute Positioning
- On-board Help Videos
- Text support - capture text and embed till, ATM or analytics data with video to enable fast search of events from Retail, Banking or Access control systems
- Coaxial & Serial and IP Telemetry Control
- MultiMode Recording – Dynamically-switchable resolution, record-rate & compression (MPEG4/JPEG/H.264) per camera
- Built in DVD-R writer and USB ports for archiving evidential material
- TransCoding - High quality recording and simultaneous video transmission using MPEG4, JPEG or H.264 for playback
- Color-coded soft key menus, identical local and remote interfaces
- User customizable system map for multiple system management
- Per camera Polymorphic streams change resolution, bit rate and compression mid stream
- Embedded Operating System
Capability & Performance Guidance 16 analogue cameras at 25 pps 4CIF recording can be achieved using Turbo Mode.
16 analogue cameras at 25 pps 4CIF recording and 16 CamVu IP cameras (remote codec/ Closed IP) at < 1 Mbps each (25 pps)
32 CamVu IP cameras at 25pps 4CIF at < 1Mbps each
* Above the stated ‘analogue’ camera connections, connected IP cameras must be NetVu Connected utilising Remote Codec. Maximum input bandwidth (network) is 32 Mbits/s
** Connection of 3rd party IP cameras will incur a nominal license charge – Licenses for NetVu Connected cameras are free