As an integral part of Dedicated Micros Video Management System, the DV-IP Decoder is a viewing and control client for multiple video images transmitted from the range of NetVu Connected products.
Using an attached control solution such as the Pick-A-Point Video Management Solution, the DV-IP Decoder can view and control cameras attached to DVRs and servers from across the system, regardless of geography – displaying the selected cameras on its monitor wall. A range of DV-IP Decoder models are available with composite and composite/HD outputs, allowing you to build fl exible video walls using any combination of analog or digital feeds.
The DV-IP Decoder, using its powerful codec architecture, is the ideal product to deliver and view, high definition footage, live in realtime, all streamed seamlessly across a network.
- Display JPEG or MPEG-4 video streams on a video control room wall from any connected device
- High definition and composite monitor outputs to allow scalable video wall solutions
- Includes Enhanced User Interface and control functionality
- Pick-A-Point and Pick-A-Point Icon Video Management System integration
- Embedded NetVu Console for transparent control of all connected cameras and devices
- Gigabit Ethernet and Ethernet network connections
- I ncorporated display of analog, IP and megapixel cameras
- NetVu Connected for seamless interoperability with other NetVu Connected devices
- Bi-directional audio
- Embedded Operating System
|DM/DEC3A/04HC||Real Time D1/4CIF, 4 comp monitor, approx. 400PPS @ 4CIF|
|DM/DEC3A/OH8C||Real Time D1/4CIF, 8 comp monitor, approx. 800PPS @ 4CIF|
|DM/DEC3A/2H8C||Real Time High Definition, Dual HDMI display, 8 Composite Monitors, approx. 1,600PPS @ 4CIF|