The DV-IP Codec is a single channel selectable encoder/decoder designed to increase the flexibility of NetVu Connected video surveillance system networks. Its versatility allows the user to choose whether the unit operates as a single channel encoder or decoder as the installation dictates.
In encoder mode the DV-IP Codec enables existing and new analog cameras to be added to an IP network, allowing a video surveillance solution to expand and adapt without the cost and trouble of completely replacing and redesigning the installation. Its programming menu includes MultiMode profiles that can be set to give the user the flexibility to adjust resolution (QCIF to 4CIF) and compression settings (MPEG-4/JPEG).
The DV-IP Codec in its decoder mode gives the user increased viewing flexibility by allowing additional monitoring stations to be deployed in the video surveillance system installation as required. The unit can support full and quad screen viewing modes while multisite viewing and the automatic detection of MPEG-4/JPEG streams.
- JPEG/MPEG-4 simultaneous video compression
- Up to 30PPS (NTSC), 25PPS (PAL) record rate
- QCIF, CIF, 2CIF, 4CIF Resolution support
- NetVu Connected - ensures interoperability of all Dedicated Micros NetVu connected products and third-party integration products
- MultiMode support (up to 2 profiles loaded via the associated DVR)
- Network alarm notification
- Video Output
- Full and Quad screen modes supported
- Single Channel Audio Input / Output (Future Upgrade)
- Embedded web pages for basic configuration
- Remote configuration through associated web pages
- Encoder/Decoder mode user adjustable
- Free NetVu ObserVer remote viewing software
|DM/DVPB/CDC01||Single Channel Codec (encoder and decoder)|